At Offley Endowed Primary School we strive to provide a healthy, safe, caring and challenging learning environment where everyone is valued.
We aim to:
• Work in partnership with children, parents, carers and the wider community.
• Engage all children in their learning and help them to prepare for their future.
• Achieve high standards of discipline which are firm but fair.
• Promote our children’s understanding of their own and other spiritual, moral and social development.
• Help them become good citizens in a multicultural society.
• Create and maintain a secure and stimulating learning environment in an atmosphere of care, trust and mutual respect.
• Deliver a curriculum that offers rich, varied and challenging opportunities encouraging an enquiring mind, creativity and academic achievement.
These aims are underpinned by our distinctive Christian character and values especially:
Honesty, forgiveness, responsibility, self-worth, respect and understanding, care and love.
These values are explored in more detail with the children during lessons and collective worship on a programme of one per half term.